FTIR Multi-Touch Surface
Matthew Hagerty, Jun 2006 (http://digitalstratum.com)
Work in Progress.
There are also quite a few other people building multi-touch surfaces and many of us have gotten together via a forum and chat room. If you are interested in participating, please join us! Below are some links to other people's sites, pictures, information, etc.. Keep scrolling to the What's New section to see the progress of my multi-touch surface.
- Open Source Multi Touch Forum
- IRC room is #ftir on freenode.net
- Touchlib blob tracking library
- Someone's DIY Multitouch Screen pictures on Flickr
- Soundlines is a multi-touch table for manipulating sound samples
- EDM Studio Inc.
- White Noise Music, Games, Graphics
- Bill Buxton's multi-touch overview. Excellent read, thanks Bill!
Sorry if I missed anyone. Let me know if you have a link to add to this list.
January 28, 2007
The building of the multi-touch surface.
January 14, 2007
A test of five infrared LEDs.
January 07, 2007
I'm currently not having much luck frustrating the infrared light bouncing around in my acrylic.